Wednesday, October 27, 2010

just desserts...

That week was hell for me...i was punched and beaten in all wwf matches....But they say with every bad day, ur good days add up. The setting was perfect-the small hall in our house. Mom away at work, a lonely evening, me and my brother playing cricket in tat tiny space, with a tennis ball and a bat bigger than us. As usual, i had been forced to ball to him while he batted. You could say ive never loved damage to property more than the one which just happened..I bowled slow, my bro swung the bat and whack!!! the tube shattered in the main hall.Ha...for the first time my bro had realised his days over me were numbered. We hurriedly picked up the broken pieces and cleared the waste. Half an hour later, like the commissioner, my mom came in. My bro as usual sat glued in front of the tv, though this time round, it was my fav channel playin...Mom walked thru the hall, switched on the fan, switched on the light...................................aaaaaaahhhhhhh((((((( the thot tat jus went thru my bros mind must have been sumthin like this))))))))).....and as she turned round, i realised even my secret wuld be discovered today. A double whammy awaited us.....

No comments:

Post a Comment