Tuesday, October 5, 2010

contd..3

Now, there was this second cousin of mine who was as close to me as a bro and shared my same passions of saddisms and talking crap. I mean crap literally, not figuratively. Abou, was from a small age my better companion, who from a small age used to imagine himself as the dude in town, the all knowing jack of all trades. i was fascinated by all his bluffs and his art of story telling relating my sardar frnds and lots of dirty talk. Abou stayed near our first house in delhi and half the time me and my bro would run over ther, mainly to play wwf. we were crazy fans of wwf and would have entry lights, songs and skill show-offs before the fighting began. Me and abou would almost always be a team since my bro was like a bulldozer in those days. He was double the both of us put together. After all the initial hype, me and abou would remain outside the bed, waiting for the other to go tackle my bro. In other words, we wer jus plain scared of broken ribs, broken teeth and the biggest weapon that the three of us employed against each other, something which has remained our da vinci code and cannot be revealed here. Abou once almost choked and was gasping for breath for 10 mts. We thot we had lost him, but the loser was just acting. he later told me he did it so that my bro could employ p ateh secret weapon against me and leave him alone. So much for the fighters.

apart from fighting, playing cricket and boasting of our favourite cricket shots and executing them in the air, something we three enjoyed was making fun of dogs. And finally one day, we got our just desserts......

No comments:

Post a Comment