Monday, September 27, 2010

contd..

with my priest dream gone sour and sausages relegated to the back of my mind, i realised i can get as confused as ever. even in the way i behave. Once while practicing for a major inter street cricket match, i saw the ball go towards an area of the park, littered with glass waste. Wanting to be the evergreen bold captain, i dived-result:a thick shard of glass entered my hand, the scar of which still remains in my right hand. Not only did i cry out in pain, i was effectively ruled out for the next day's match. on reaching home, my bro and me covered my bleeding hand with just a band-aid.Stupid us. My mom literally fainted when she came back that evening and saw blood still flowing out. That night i realised that all the hype and humour u see on tv about people putting cotton to their ears to insulate the sound is jus crap.Cotton is transparent to a lil bit of sound waves. Especially my mom's. Finally after 2 hours we managed to stop the bleeding. I was too small to realise another few hours and i would be saying...tata.....birla....bye...bye to the world.The glass piece was finally taken out. And good tat cotton allowed the scolding to enter.I learnt that being a hero for silly things isnt tat-its being stupid.unfortunately that bit of sense prevailed in my mind only till the next morning when i saw everyone go out for the match. I threw my sense out, and rushed out eager to show a healthy hand and reclaim my captaincy....

No comments:

Post a Comment