Saturday, November 13, 2010

crush...?anyone!!!

Now...ive been a guy who falls in love very fast...my close frnd akhil calls it as the butterfly effect....he says i can change from a caterpillar to a butterfly in a day's time and keep flyin from one flower to another until i find the right one. Though i've not been in many steady relation, i have always enjoyed my one sided experiences. Now this pretty girl in my school, used to keep me blue eyed at the age of 9. I kno i was too young, but cmon it was just a crush. My eyes wud follow her everywher...but like every crush of mine in the later years, this one too died fast...she was lookin at anotehr guy in class...and was askin me on tips to fine tune him...I had to be content being her brother....Even today....when i think of tat incident..i realise girls who smile a lot at you...half the time wud be doin so so that they can get favours done out of u.For guys who think a girl smilin at them is a sign of true love-beware.....u cud be her next big brother....

No comments:

Post a Comment